2022 ADI FORUM Feb 24 – Houston
The 2022 ADI Forum will be held on Thursday, February 24 in Houston, Texas.
The ADI Forum facilitates a conversation on strategic issues across the entire oil and gas value chain. About 20 speakers on 7 panel sessions on upstream, midstream, downstream, LNG, NGLs, and other oil and gas themes will cover markets, projects, economics, policies, and innovation.
Attendees have typically come from oil and gas majors, E&P and refining independents, chemical players, diversified industrials, EPCs and licensors, and investors. Participants will include executives and professionals working in business units, operations and assets, and strategy, R&D, and M&A groups.
The ADI team led by Uday Turaga will share insights from its research and analytics to set the context on each panel session. ADI is a boutique consulting firm specializing in oil and gas, energy, and chemicals. Founded in 2009, ADI has completed 450+ projects for 150+ clients including ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Marathon, Phillips 66, Schlumberger, Honeywell, GE, KKR, and U.S. Department of Energy. More at www.adi-analytics.com.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for gathering, gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back