2022 LOGA STATE OF THE INDUSTRY Oct 5th : LAFAYETTE (sold out, but can join waiting list)
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Petroleum Club of Lafayette Lafayette, LA11:30 AM-1:00 PM
LOGA Members and Industry Supporters
Make plans to attend the Louisiana Oil and Gas Association’s State of the Industry meeting series in your area. A question and answer session will follow the formal presentation. There will be ample opportunity before and after the meetings for networking with other oil & gas business professionals.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day. So follow us for upcoming oil and gas events for 2022 and 2023
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC