2022 Williams United Way – Lets Play Game Day Sept 27th – Tulsa
2022 WILLIAMS UNITED WAY LET’S PLAY GAME DAY!
Bowling, Laser Tag, and Billiards Tournaments with fajita lunch and full access to Main Event for socializing, billiards, and arcade games.
September 27th from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. at Main Event Tulsa. Lunch from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Awards begin at 3:30 p.m.
Ways to Play
- Bowling Tournament – Bowl as a team of 4*, awards for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place team & top individual score. Team will sign up for a start time of 1:00, 1:45, or 2:30 p.m. using a Microsoft Forms sent by email once registered.
* If you need help forming/joining a team, please let us know!
- Laser Tag Tournament – Play as an individual with awards for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place. Individuals can play more than once, but best of the first two scores will count toward the tournament. Individuals can start a round anytime between 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Billiards Tournament – Teams made up of 2 people, double elimination brackets based on number of teams entered, awards for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place, teams can only enter once. Tournament starts at 11:30 a.m.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables.
2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Tulsa
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC