2023 Southern Gas Association(SGA Conference) Natural Gas Connect June 12–15, 2023 – Louisville, Kentucky
This Event Reminder and Save The Date is Sponsored by:
Natural Gas Connect brings us together to discuss the most timely and topical, technical, commercial and strategic issues and opportunities facing the natural gas industry under the theme “Connect”. Committees will have meeting times for in-person sessions. The conference format will be a mixture of round table sessions and presentations. The annual SGA Awards ceremony will be held during this conference.
- Making Connections
- Best Practices
- Professional Development Hours (PDH)
Not only will an SGA sponsorship help you stand out from the competition, but you will gain opportunities to engage one-on-one with people looking for relevant product solutions. Participating as a program sponsor is about starting quality relationships and remaining on the minds of attendees well after the event. The rewards are endless.
Contact email@example.com to take advantage of the numerous upcoming sponsorship opportunities with SGA.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables.
2023 Oil and Gas Events added every day
2023 Oil and Gas Events United States
Contact Efrain@AllstreamEP.com for more info.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back