Register Now for the 2023 Southern Gas Association (SGA) Spring Gas Conference March 13–15, 2023 – Charlotte
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
This conference features sessions, workshops and roundtable sessions led by industry thought leaders with content curated by peers. Topics focus on technical skills and leadership training for natural gas operators. With best-in-class training, you can create a customized schedule to meet your specific professional needs for you and your team to learn and grow together.
Benefits of Attendance:
Quality, educational training with the opportunity to earn 20+ Professional Development Hours (PDH) in natural gas best practices
Networking with industry professionals to build collaborative, long-lasting relationships
Full Registration Includes:
(2) Receptions with Exhibitors
Single-Day Registration Includes:
Lunch (Offered Monday/Tuesday only)
Reception with Exhibitors (Offered Monday/Tuesday only)
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Renewables Events North Carolina
2023 Oil and Gas Events
2023 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back