Register Now for the 3rd Annual Appalachian Basin GPA Midstream Holiday Mixer and Toy Drive on Dec. 6th
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
WHERE: Sienna Mercato Rooftop Bar, 942 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
WHEN: Tuesday, December 6th, 5:30-8:30 PM
WHY: Enjoy drinks, appetizers, and camaraderie with your industry colleagues while supporting the Toys for Tots Foundation.
COST: (Early Bird) $20 for members / $30 for non-members. (After 11/22) $45 for members / $55 for non-members.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Events published weekly
2023 Oil and Gas Events Appalachian
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC