4th American LNG Forum March 13, 14 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Reasons for LNG sector growth and how your business could benefit from this boom
The American LNG Forum is your gateway to learning about the US LNG export industry, LNG pricing, latest project updates and finding top-notch modern technology as well as connecting with the right people for business in the LNG sector.
Taking place in Houston, the event is not limited to the local participation, the attendees get a chance to meet people from different parts of the world, interested in business opportunities in the US LNG sector. The event covers a large scope of topics including LNG export, LNG project landscape in the USA, LNG fuel solutions, latest LNG plants technologies and many more!
Throughout the years of experience, ALJ Group has tested and tailored an interactive platform, where participants are able to engage in a fruitful debate and take full advantage of networking with the speakers and the audience. In addition to an informative conference with top experts, the participants get an exclusive opportunity to also attend an exhibition where carefully selected solution providers showcase their cutting-edge technologies and innovations. We invite all stakeholders and LNG enthusiasts to join the Forum, get valuable insights, learn about the future of the LNG industry, and start new business partnerships.
- Quantum Energy Partners to commit $400 million to Trace Midstream II to Pursue Carbon Capture and Sequestration Opportunities in North America
- PROMO $250 & We donate to University Program – Thru End of 2022 – Advertising and Networking with a Purpose
- $5.2 Billion Acquisition – EQT Announces Strategic Bolt-On Acquisition
- Phillips 66 Announces Offer to Acquire Outstanding Publicly Held Common Units of DCP Midstream, LP
- $355 Million Acquisition – Kinder Morgan Acquires Three Landfill Assets from Mas CanAm, LLC