4th American LNG Forum March 13, 14 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Reasons for LNG sector growth and how your business could benefit from this boom
The American LNG Forum is your gateway to learning about the US LNG export industry, LNG pricing, latest project updates and finding top-notch modern technology as well as connecting with the right people for business in the LNG sector.
Taking place in Houston, the event is not limited to the local participation, the attendees get a chance to meet people from different parts of the world, interested in business opportunities in the US LNG sector. The event covers a large scope of topics including LNG export, LNG project landscape in the USA, LNG fuel solutions, latest LNG plants technologies and many more!
Throughout the years of experience, ALJ Group has tested and tailored an interactive platform, where participants are able to engage in a fruitful debate and take full advantage of networking with the speakers and the audience. In addition to an informative conference with top experts, the participants get an exclusive opportunity to also attend an exhibition where carefully selected solution providers showcase their cutting-edge technologies and innovations. We invite all stakeholders and LNG enthusiasts to join the Forum, get valuable insights, learn about the future of the LNG industry, and start new business partnerships.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back