NACE Central Area Conference Aug 4-6 Kansas City(In Person)
Event Reminder Sponsored By:
What to expect from the Central Area Conference?
Join us in August 2021 as AMPP (formerly NACE International and SSPC) and the NACE Kansas City Section bring you a technical program that unites different areas from across the corrosion industry, including cathodic protection, DC/AC current interference, in-line inspections, coating failures and corrosion under insulation, and offers real case-based corrosion issues, testing, and remediations as well as the latest technologies that can be put to use today.
Who will you meet at Central Area Conference?
o 300-400 people from across the Central United States
o 60% of attendees are NACE members
o Our attendees come from:
- Department of Transportation
- Upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas facilities
- Inspection equipment and service providers
- Coatings manufacturing, equipment, application, and inspection providers
- Cathodic Protection equipment and service providers
- Energy providers
o Job titles of our attendees include:
- Business development directors and managers
- Managers – Asset integrity, facility, construction, and sales
- Engineers – asset, corrosion, reliability, metallurgical, and pipeline integrity
- Cathodic protection/corrosion technicians
- Operations directors and managers
- Coatings applicator or inspector
Be sure to subscribe to the NEWSLETTER at MidstreamCalendar.com to be notified on upcoming events and conferences. Midstream Calendar publishes events across the country relevant to Midstream – Pipelines, Gathering and Processing, Transmission, LNG, Terminals, and Storage. For any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org