AMPP CMC Coatings | Materials | Corrosion Conference Oct. 26 – Nov. 2, 2022 – Tampa, FL
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
12 courses. 4 conferences. 1 event.
AMPP Eastern Conference
October 26 – 28
Join us for a technical program that brings together industry professionals in coatings and corrosion to connect on issues directly impacting the Eastern US.
Take advantage of a one-day rectifier class that teaches students the operation, functions, and basic rectifier troubleshooting steps.
AMPP Standards and Technical Exchange
October 30 – November 2
Formerly known as Corrosion Technology Week (CTW) Standards and Technical Exchange (STE) is an annual “work week” for members of AMPP technical committees. The event includes a series of meetings focused on methods of identifying, preventing, and combating corrosion problems across all major industries.
MPI Commercial Coatings Summit
October 31 – November 1
Gain a better understanding of the performance standards and specifications for paints and coatings in the architectural, commercial, and industrial coating industries.
CoatingsPro Contractor Conference
November 1 – 2
Attend a dedicated conference and tradeshow built around commercial coatings contractors. Get two full days of technical programs and networking opportunities to connect with professionals across the coatings industry.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Florida
2022 Oil and Gas Events Tampa
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back