Appalachian Pipeliners Association & Appalachian Basin GPA Midstream Joint Networking Event
This Event Reminder Sponsored by:
5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
APA is pleased to reschedule our joint Networking Event with Appalachian Basin GPA Midstream Association at Bella Sera’s outdoor garden on Oct. 19, 2021. The event will heavy appetizers, cocktails, door prizes and live music by Gary Prisby!
The cost is $40 for both members and guests. We are looking for additional door prize sponsors. Anyone who would like to bring a raffle prize ($100 minimum) should contact Sam Fox for details. (email@example.com). Registration ends on Oct. 18, 2021.
Thank you to our Event sponsors….
…and Music/Food Sponsor!
Location: Bella Sera, 414 Morganza Rd, Canonsburg, PA 15317
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for gathering, gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back