GHASNT Monthly Meeting 10/12 – Deer Park, TX
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Come enjoy dinner and camaraderie with your colleagues in the NDT community.
4:30pm Exec Council, 5:30pm Social, 6:30pm Dinner, 7:00pm Technical Presentation
Attendance – $20. PAY ONLINE or cash and major credit cards accepted on site.
TECHNICAL TOPIC: Woman in NDT and Mechanical Integrity
Speaker: Alice Tate, Team Inc.
Wednesday, October 12, 2022
5:30 PM 8:00 PM
ABOUT Greater Houston ASNT:
GHASNT is the world’s largest and most active local section with a membership of over 1000 non-destructive testing (NDT) professionals. For over 50 years, our section has provided a forum for the exchange of NDT related technical information as well as exceptional opportunities for peer networking for technicians, management, engineers, student and others working in the NDT community
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables.
2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
Contact Efrain@AllstreamEP.com for more info.
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC