GPA Midstream MidCon Spring Sporting Clays 2021 – LIVE
GPA Midstream MidCon Spring Sporting Clays 2021
When: Friday May 14th, 2021
Where: Silverleaf Shotgun Sports. 8513 S Douglas Blvd Guthrie, OK 73044
$225 per Participant
$900 per 4-Man Team
!!! Purchase a 4 man team & receive 8 extra raffle tickets (2 per shooter) !!!
Registration Fee Includes:
Golf Cart – 1 per team
***Ammunition – 100 rounds per participant***
2 Raffle tickets per participant (Raffle Prize: $6,000 + total firearms door prizes)
Barbecue Lunch – during awards and door prize raffle!
Teams: Please indicate the team Captain’s Name when setting up a team.
**Please provide a Mobile phone number (not a landline) for yourself and anyone you are registering if possible. We will be using Mobile numbers to set you up with your team and other information as needed the day of the event**
6:30 AM – 8:15 AM – Check-In Time (Chick-fil-A breakfast bar will be provided)
8:30 AM – 8:45 PM – Safety Meeting
9:00 AM – 12:15 PM Clay Shoot
12:30 PM to 2:00 PM – Awards, Lunch, & Drawing
Eye and Ear Protection is MandatoryShotguns must be open and empty until in the stand ready to shoot Ammunition shot size must be 7 ½, 8 or 9 and not over 1 1/8 ounces Carry shotguns with the muzzle either pointed up or down.
Shooter Awards & Prizes
Four Classes – Lewis Class Scoring System
Firearms & Door Prizes valued at $6,000
First Place Trophies awarded for each class
Drawing for door prizes
(must be present to win)
Prize Sponsors: $1,000/ $500/ $300 (unlimited)
Station Sponsors: $350 (25)
If you experience difficulties registering online or have any questions regarding registration, please contact Archie Meiseman on Registration Link
- $355 Million Acquisition – Kinder Morgan Acquires Three Landfill Assets from Mas CanAm, LLC
- Enlink & Banpu Develops Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the U.S. Driving Its ESG Principle Towards Low Carbon Society Target
- Tellurian Acquisition of $125 MILLION Haynesville Shale Assets
- Kinder Morgan Permian Highway Pipeline Announces Final Investment Decision for Expansion Project
- “Wellhead to Water” Haynesville to Gulf Coast- Williams Reaches Final Investment Decision on Louisiana Energy Gateway Project – Gathering & Processing to support Transco and Growing LNG Export Market