Griswold Meets Gatsby Rockies Holiday Party Dec 2nd – brought to you by Rocky Mountain Pipeliners Club & GPA Midstream Rocky Mountain
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The GPA Midstream Rocky Mountain Chapter and Rocky Mountain Pipeliners Club are getting together to host this year’s Holiday Party! Join all of your industry friends on Friday, December 2nd, at The Ellie Caulkins Opera House at Denver Center for Performing Arts from 5-11 pm for an unforgettable evening.
Will you be team Griswold and rock your ugliest sweater, or will you be team Gatsby and rock out your fanciest duds?The Ellie Caulkins Opera House at Denver Center for Performing Arts
1385 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80204
Friday, December 2
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Charity Events added Weekly
2023 Oil and Gas Events Houston
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC