Register Now for the Gulf Coast Energy Forum Oct 9-11 by LDC Gas Forums – New Orleans
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The U.S. Gulf Coast has emerged as the crossroads for global LNG activity. The U.S. Gulf Coast and the Henry Hub benchmark is no longer simply a supply source – it is now the premium demand pricing point for the continent. As a result, there is worldwide interest in the dynamics of this particular region, across the entire natural gas value chain, supporting LNG. This event responds to the industry’s demand for a purpose-built venue for industry players to learn, obtain insight, network and conduct business across the entire natural gas value chain supporting global LNG activity.
Forum topics include:
- Global LNG Market fundamentals (supply, demand, transport, price)
- Natural gas supply sources for LNG
- Global LNG market assessments and competing domestic U.S. markets
- Infrastructure inventory and developments (liquefaction facilities and supporting pipelines)
- Identification of key players: facility operators, suppliers, markets, investors
- Regulatory considerations
- Sales and purchase agreements anatomy and trends in commercial transactions and operations
Check out the attendee list here: https://tinyurl.com/d2rdbhuh
Use discount code GCMidstream125 for $125 off!
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2023 Oil and Gas Events added every day. So follow us for upcoming oil and gas events for 2023 and 2024
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Events New Orleans
2023 Oil and Gas Events Louisiana
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back