Houston GPA Midstream “Fundraising Social” Back-To-School Supply Drive / Happy Hr
Event Reminder Sponsored By:
Houston GPA Midstream is planning to have a Back-To-School Supply Drive / Happy Hour August 26th.
Houston GPA Midstream’s Young Professionals College Gameday / Back to School Drive!
Take advantage of this opportunity to join Houston GPA Midstream Young Professionals in kicking off Fall 2021 with food (Catered by Torchy’s Tacos), drinks, networking & PRIZES, all while raising funds for much-needed school supplies for local children.
HGPA YP’s are hoping to raise enough funds to allow HISD to provide school supplies to hundreds of children from the community and help set them up for success for the 2021-2022 school year.The effects of the pandemic have had a drastic effect on the world of education, and children and parents are in need of school supplies more than ever before…and you can help!
This HGPA “Fundraising Social” will take place Thursday, August 26th from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m (CST) at Kirby Ice House – Memorial.
Date: August 26th, 2021
Time: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Location: Kirby Ice House – Memorial
1015 Gessner Rd, Houston, TX 77055
Cost: FREE – Ticket includes Food & 2 Drink Tickets
Donations Appreciated (***SPACE is LIMITED – Must Register to Attend***)
***$25 Minimum Donation to be entered in Fundraiser Raffle***
DONATIONS / SPONSORSHIP
- $355 Million Acquisition – Kinder Morgan Acquires Three Landfill Assets from Mas CanAm, LLC
- Enlink & Banpu Develops Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the U.S. Driving Its ESG Principle Towards Low Carbon Society Target
- Tellurian Acquisition of $125 MILLION Haynesville Shale Assets
- Kinder Morgan Permian Highway Pipeline Announces Final Investment Decision for Expansion Project
- “Wellhead to Water” Haynesville to Gulf Coast- Williams Reaches Final Investment Decision on Louisiana Energy Gateway Project – Gathering & Processing to support Transco and Growing LNG Export Market