Houston GPA Midstream December 7th Luncheon – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Our final luncheon of 2022 will be held December 7th at the Houston Club from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 910 Louisiana Street, One Shell Plaza Suite 4900, Houston
Owner/Operators – ONLY (*Must register with you company email) $0.00
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables.
2023 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
2022 Charity Golf for oil and gas
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC