The Pipeliners Association of Houston Monthly Meeting – May 2 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
May Monthly Meeting – The Houston Pipeliners May 2, 2022 Meeting
Location Norris Centers – Houston 816 Town & Country Blvd. Suite 210 Houston, Texas 77024 Monthly Meeting Schedule Social Hour: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Dinner: 6:30 to 7:00 p.m. Program: 6:45 to 7:45 p.m.
Topic: Taking a Closer Look at Pipeline Regulations and Emerging Leak Detection Technology Speakers: Chris Clement, Senior Director, Government Affairs Matthew Grimes, Manager of Customer Success, Digital Onshore Solutions Both with Siemens Energy
Important Notes about the March Meeting Meeting will be in-person only Early Registration ended April 24, 2022 Regular Registration ends May 1, 2022 Late Registration and In-Person Pay at the Door Registration is May 2, 2022
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
2022 Midstream Events Houston
2022 Pipeline Events Calendar
2022 Natural Gas and Energy Calendar
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC