IDT Expo 2021
Operators are often unable to locate and identify the latest technology innovations. Innovators experience challenges in getting their technologies to market and often lack the financial stability to do so. Investors need to know the best places to put their money and maximize their returns. IDT EXPO is committed to bringing people and businesses together, with technology as the focal point.
IDT EXPO exists to help you reduce operational costs, minimize risks, increase safety, and maximize connections.
Date: December 2, 2021
Hilton Garden Inn/ Northwest American Plaza
14919 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77040
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for gathering, gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
- 05/31: Kinder Morgan to Increase Storage Capacity on Its Texas Intrastate System Expansion project will increase working storage capacity by more than 6 Bcf
- BREAKING: Western Midstream Announces Sanctioning of New Cryogenic Plant and Updated 2023 Guidance – $700mm-$800mm in Total Capital Expenditures Expected
- BREAKING: $5.56 Billion Investment – New Refinery in Cushing, OK by Southern Rock Energy Partners, LLC
- ANYbotics and Watch Robotics Announce Partnership for Key US Markets
- BREAKING NEWS: $18.8 Billion Acquisition : May 14th – ONEOK to Acquire Magellan Midstream Partners in a Transaction Valued at $18.8 Billion