Register Now for the Industrial Info Resources (IIR) Mid Year Industrial Outlook June 21st – Sugarland, TX
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
IIR: As we continue to navigate an interesting, contradictory time in the industrial marketplace, making sense of a future clouded with uncertainty is critical to a successful year. Join IIR’s industry experts for our 2023 North American Mid-Year Industrial Outlook being held at the Sugar Land Marriott Hotel on June 21, 2023, at 4:00 PM.
Following the presentation, join us for our networking event. IIR’s industry experts will also be available for Q&A. Visit our demo stations to learn What’s New with IIR’s Global Market Intelligence (GMI) Platform Tools and Database.
Also, come early and join us for IIR interactive training workshops, conveniently held at the same location and at IIR’s Headquarters right across the street from the Marriott Hotel. We will be demonstrating our New Market Analytics Engine (MAE) for advanced industry spending analytics, the New MAE Labor Analytics application and New Enhancements made in PECWeb
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day. So follow us for upcoming oil and gas events for 2022 and 2023
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to know more about sponsoring on this platform.
- Midstream Calendar Oil and Gas Events Calendar – This Month Events Coming Faster Than Your Momma’s Chancla
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- September 25: ONEOK Announces Completion of Magellan Midstream Partners Acquisition
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk