ISM Houston November PDM “Supply Chain Turbulence & Creating Future Resilience”
About this event
Face masks & hand sanitizers available at check-in and tables for your convenience.
Let us know if you have food allergies or are vegetarian.
About the Panel
Evelyn MacLean is a senior executive with over 30 years of experience assisting public and privately held oil & gas companies. Evelyn’s career reflects a demonstrated track record in leading successful large-scale supply chain and business transformation initiatives, managing multibillion-dollar global spend and multimillion-dollar budgets, redesigning operating models to align with market conditions, and realizing significant value through the adoption of digital and lean methodologies. Evelyn currently leads an Energy Workforce Taskforce on behalf of the International Association of Oil and Gas Producers, serves as an Expert Advisor to Bain and Company, sits on the board of Bayou Companies (An Altamont PE Company), and provides coaching services to clients.
Peter Anthony Jessup, the owner of Proactive Change LLC, a consulting firm that provides practitioner expertise in Freight Forwarding, Project Logistics. EPC execution, leading Global teams of up to 1,500 personnel with an annual spend of circa $5.5BN. Peter has experience in EPC as global VP SCM/Procurement at Amec Foster Wheeler, Acergy, and KBR. He has project procurement execution roles from Brown & Root, John Brown, and Bechtel. Currently, the incumbent Professional Development Chair for Institute Supply Management, Houston Chapter. He is the author of Guiding Principles for Engaging Total Contribution of Suppliers.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow DownStreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. We support Engineering, EPC, EPCM, General Contracting, Supply Chain, Procurement organizations across the country.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back