KBR 16th Annual Charity Golf Tournament Oct 24th – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
KBR and its charitable foundation are hosting the 16th Annual KBR Charity Golf Tournament on Monday, October 24th, 2022 at The Clubs of Kingwood in Kingwood, Texas. Participating in the Golf Tournament is purely voluntary and on a first come basis.
Proceeds from this year’s event will benefit several local and national charities. Since 2007, the tournament has raised $7.4 million for more than 50 nonprofit organizations that align with KBR’s charitable focus areas of health, education, and safety. Zero Harm is integral to all that KBR does and the health and safety of our community, our volunteers and our sponsors are our priority. The Clubs of Kingwood has thorough, and safe protocols aligned with the latest Harris County, Centers for Disease Control, and World Health Organization guidelines.
We thank you for your support of the KBR Charity Golf Tournament and we hope to see you in Kingwood in October! For more information about the tournament, visit charitygolf.kbr.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All entrants are responsible for paying their own participation fees. KBR has a strict Code of Business Conduct Program and adheres to the highest ethical standards and practices. Participation in this charitable event is in no way related to a participant’s ability to contract with KBR, provide goods and services, or to otherwise do business with KBR. This notice should not be construed as a solicitation and is merely a notice to potential participants of this worthwhile charitable community event. KBR Charitable Foundation, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) organization #26-0301417.
Are you wondering when the 2023 KBR Charity Golf Tournament will be? Look no further. The 2023 KBR Charity Golf Tournament will be at Kingwood Golf Club on October 23, 2023. You can find out more on sponsorship and how to participate by clicking this link:
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back