Register now for the LDC Gas Forums Southeast Forum – Savannah – April 12-14, 2023 – Savannah, GA
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
LDC Gas Forums Southeast Forum – Savannah – In Person
About the Southeast Forum
The 23rd Annual Southeast Forum is the premier event where 400+ of the Natural Gas Industry’s leaders gather in Savannah for 3 days of networking, insights, & deal making. Got an eye for networking? Networking is at the heart of the Forums. There are multiple opportunities to meet and connect with people through our scheduled networking activities and before/after/in-between sessions. It is hard NOT to meet people! Got an eye for today’s news? Hear valuable and unique insights from the newsmakers and leaders of the industry. The 2023 agenda will be released closer to the event, but take a look at last year’s agenda to get a feel for the topics presented.
YOU: You should attend this forum if…
…you are with a utility. These are your peers!
…you are an end user. Meet current & potential new suppliers!
…you are a marketer. Meet current & potential new suppliers and markets!
…you are a processor. Meet current & potential markets, producers and pipelines!
…you are a producer. Meet current & potential markets, marketers and pipelines!
…you are a vendor. This is where your customers will be!
Check out the attendee list here: https://tinyurl.com/3pxstm86
Visit website for more info: https://tinyurl.com/5crep2cf
Register here: https://tinyurl.com/mrxphjaj
Use discount code SEMidstream125 for $125 off!
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Events
2023 Oil and Gas Events executive events
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back