Louisiana Pipeliners Monthly Meeting 10/10 – Lafayette
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
TICKETS – Price
Dinner Meeting Only: Member $50.00 Non-Member $55.00
There will be a $5 late fee if you register after 10/6/22.
Raffle Tickets $5.00 (please limit 1 per person)
Drink Ticket (please limit to 2 per person) $6.00
TIME: Social Hour – 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Dinner & Speaker – 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Program: Tagra Resources Operations Overview and the LGA
Presented By: Sue Guidry, Targa Resources
Meeting Sponsors: ES&H & Copper Tip Energy
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables.
2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC