San Antonio Pipeliners Midstream Classic Mixer & Sporting Clays
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
2021 Midstream Classic Sporting Clays
Thank you to this year’s “Title Sponsor”!
It’s sure to be a fun time with live music, raffle prizes, delicious food and great networking opportunities throughout the day!
Thank you to all of our sponsors so far!
Registration opens at 7:30 AM Shotgun Start 9:00 AM
Sponsorship / Raffle Prizes:
New this year!
Ammunition and cart will be included in your team registration.
The National Shooting Complex
5931 Roft Road, San Antonio, TX 78253
November 5th, 2021
Pro Shop: 210-688-2542
Gun rentals ($15) can be rented at the
National Shooting Complex Pro Shop.
Special rates apply,
while supplies last!
First come first service!
Thank you, Hilton San Antonio Hill Country for supporting our event!
Thursday November 4th, 2021
- Practice, public access available through NSC. (Limited ammunition from the NSC Pro Shop.)
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Mixer / Team Calcutta / Live Music
- Door Prizes
Friday November 5th, 2021
6:00 am Volunteers Arrive
6:30 am Station Sponsors Arrive
7:00 am Breakfast
7:30 am – 8:30 am Registration
8:45 am – Welcome
9:00 am – Shotgun Start
11:00 am – 1:30 pm Lunch Networking
2:00 pm – Awards Ceremony
All shooters will be given wristbands upon registration. A shooter must forfeit the wristband if he/she wants to drink alcohol. Once a wristband is removed, the shooter is no longer allowed to participate in any tournament activities. No exceptions!
Silent Auction will open at 7:00 am and close at 1:30 pm
Special Shooting Challenge will be open from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Door prize tickets will be drawn during Sporting Clays Tournament and may be claimed at the reception.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for gathering, gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back