Register Now for the (NGSPB) Natural Gas Society of the Permian Basin November 8th Luncheon – Midland
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
NGSPB hosts special guest speaker Matthew Henderson with ConocoPhillips’s Gas & Power division.
- Date: Tuesday, November 8th
- Time: 11:30am – 1:00pm
- Location: Ranchland Hills Golf Club
- Speaker: Matthew Henderson
- Cost: $35 members and $40 for guests (credit cards and cash accepted)
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website https://ngspb.com/events/
Matthew Henderson – Bio
Matthew Henderson is the Senior Market Analyst for ConocoPhillips’s Gas & Power trading organization focusing on the short-term market fundamentals of natural gas supply, demand, and storage. Matthew has been with ConocoPhillips for over 15 years working various roles within its Commercial organization responsible for the marketing of crude, natural gas, and NGLs. Starting out as an application developer for the trade floor’s quant group, he has since moved through roles focusing on the economic evaluation of transport/storage deals, value at risk, and market fundamentals for both liquids and natural gas. He holds a MS in Statistics from Texas A&M University and a BS in Computer Engineering from the University of Arkansas.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. We help oil and gas events get scheduled out for max participation. From the Oil Patch to LNG ship loading.
2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
Contact Efrain@AllstreamEP.com for more info.
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC