Register Now for the North Texas GPA Midstream Lunch & Learn Dec 15 – “BASICS OF CRYOGENIC GAS PROCESSING” – DFW
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
BASICS OF CRYOGENIC GAS PROCESSING
This presentation covers the basic principles of operating a cryogenic gas processing plant. Topics to be covered:
- Heat Exchanges
- Mechanical Refrigeration
- Cold Separator
- Turbo Expander
- Process Gas and Liquid Flow
This is an abbreviated presentation of Petroleum Learning Program’s operator training program.
Petroleum Learning Programs (PLP) has been providing training resources to midstream operators since the 1970’s with both training manuals and onsite Instructor lead training.
Dan McCormick has been with PLP as the Director of Training for six years. Prior to PLP, Dan had been in the oil and gas industry for over 30 years working in gas compression, gas measurement, gas treating, oilfield automation, and, most recently, pipeline design, construction, and operations. Dan is a graduate of Auburn University.
- Check-In and Networking – 10:30am
- Luncheon and Speaker – 11:45am
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC