North Texas GPA Midstream Luncheon (20Max In Person & Streaming)
- ATTENDANCE limited to the first 20 people who pre-register. Online streaming is being coordinated for those who can not attend (more info to come regarding this).
- Absolutely NO WALK-INS ALLOWED. If you don’t get a confirmation of your registration, then you can access the event via on-line streaming.
- Social Distancing guidelines will be in-place to include face masks and hand sanitizer.
- EVERYONE who enters the Halff building MUST WEAR A MASK and sanitize/wash their hands upon entry (hand sanitizer will be available at the front door).
- EVERYONE must self-screen for symptoms before entering.
- Follow social distancing guidelines, includes signage around the office directing max capacity and one-way hallways.
Turboexpanders are known as the heart of a gas plant and perform a key role in gas processing and production output. Topics include turboexpander function and applications, overview of core components, principles of operation, advantages of oil and bearing systems, as well as a discussion on maintenance and troubleshooting.
Tadeh Avetian, Director of Engineering, L.A. Turbine
Tadeh Avetian is Director of Engineering from L.A. Turbine (LAT). Mr. Avetian is a California registered professional engineer with a BS and MS degree in mechanical engineering from California State Polytechnic University at Pomona.
Mr. Avetian is responsible for identifying and defining research and development projects and directing turboexpander design for new and aftermarket equipment.
- Check-In and Networking – 10:30am
- Luncheon and Speaker – 11:45am
1201 N. Bowser Road
Richardson, TX 75081