OHH Fall Classic Sporting Clays Tournament
Join us for the OHH Fall Classic Sporting Clays Tournament on October 8, 2021, at Westside Sporting Grounds.
Oilfield Helping Hands is holding the Fall Classic Sporting Clays Tournament on October 8, 2021, at the Westside Sporting Grounds, 10120 Pattison Rd., Katy, TX 77493. Enjoy a beautiful day of competition, fun and camaraderie, all benefitting the Texas oilfield community. Participate in an exciting one-day shooting tournament featuring one flight. Feast on delicious food prepared by the event’s numerous cook teams and register to win fantastic door prizes!
Flight time is 9 a.m. OHH is providing ammo, 12-gauge and 20-gauge shells will be provided. Shooting teams consist of four shooters for $900. Single shooters may register for $250 and will be teamed together. Sponsors are encouraged to fly company banners but must be presented and posted by October 7, 2021.
Due to ammo scarcity, OHH is providing 12-gauge and 20-gauge shells.
The Sporting Clays Tournament was OHH’s earliest event after the organization was founded. More than a decade later, the fall tournament is one of the organization’s premiere fundraisers and is a cornerstone of OHH’s charitable activities. It attracts recreational shooters, national champions, individuals and corporate teams — each playing a key role in the event’s success and our ability to help oilfield employees and their families.
Follow and Subscribe to MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back