Oilfield Helping Hands (OHH) 3rd Summer Fun Pistol Shoot on August 26, 2022 – Houston
Join us for the OHH 3rd Summer Fun Pistol Shoot on August 26, 2022, at the Texas Gun Club.
Enjoy a beautiful day of competition, fun and camaraderie, all benefiting the Houston oilfield community.
As a sponsor, your company will help offset event expenses to allow maximum proceeds to be used to benefit oilfield families in financial crisis. Your company will be recognized several ways during the event and on our website. At certain levels, you can register a specified number of teams to participate in the tournament at no additional cost. A wide variety of commitment levels are available.
This year’s event will feature these fun team shooting scenarios:
- Shortened Stump Shoot: Teams shoot to determine which are the fastest teams to shoot down a 4×4 (as many rds./team in pre-loaded magazines). Timed Score
- Shortened Pistol Clays: Teams shoot 40 clays with up to 56 rounds in fastest time (14 rds. rounds in two magazines per shooter). Timed Score
- Shortened Bowling Pins & Paper Targets Combined: Teams shoot 21 bowling pins with up to 28 rounds in fastest time and 7 rounds in paper target (7 rounds. In two Magazines per Shooter). Timed Score
- Paper Score of Hits on Target with X Ring Counts as a tie breaker.
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY TO ALL PARTICIPANTS, RANGE PERSONNEL AND ATTENDEES, THE FOLLOWING SAFETY RULES ARE TO BE OBSERVED AND ENFORCED AT ALL TIMES
- No firearm is to be carried on the person of a participant, volunteer or visitor; in a holster or carried in any other exposed or unexposed manner, at any time inside the Texas Gun Club range facility/property. This applies to everyone including license to carry individuals.
- All firearms must be unloaded and have their magazine (clip) removed and separate from the firearm and must have their slide locked back or cylinder open as applicable.
- All participants and others entering the range will be advised of these requirements and have their bags and firearms checked before entering the range facility for compliance.
- Pistol bags or boxes are required and must be used by all participants.
- All firearms must be retained in a gun bag or pistol box at all times and not removed until the participant is inside the firing range and instructed by the range officer to remove the firearm and place it on the firing line bench.
- There will not be any handling, “showing” or examining of a firearm in the Texas Gun Club facility except while at the sales counter or inside of a range under the supervision of a range employee or at the onsite gunsmith repair shop.
- If a firearm is being loaned to another participant of the event, then transfer of that firearm is to be safely completed outside of the range facility and all Match and Safety rules followed.
- Loading of firearms will only occur on the firing line inside of each range at the command of the range office and will be with magazines or speed clips only – no loose ammo will be loaded on the firing line.
- In preparation for a shooting a scenario, only magazines or speed loaders, ammunition and loading devices are to be removed from shooters gun bag for the loading process. Once loading has been completed, loaded magazines or speed loaders will then be returned to gun bag. In no case is a magazine to be place inside of your weapon or a round inserted in the chamber.
- All shooters must attend a safety briefing before the match and turn in their signed release forms before shooting.
- Failure to comply to any event rules and especially the safety rules listed above will result in immediate disqualification and elimination from the pistol shoot.
- Safety and safe firearms practice and handling are essential to the safety of all. Each participant is a Safety Officer. PLEASE CALL OUR ATTENTION TO ANY UNSAFE PRACTICE OR CONCERN.
- THESE RULES ARE INTENDED TO ASSURE THAT EVERYONE ATTENDING THE PISTOL SHOOT HAS A GOOD AND SAFE TIME. EACH PARTICIPANT WILL BE GIVEN A COPY OF THESE RULES BY HIS TEAM CAPTAIN AND WILL BE EXPECTED TO COMPLY. OUR GOAL IS 100% COMPLIANCE AND “0” INCIDENTS. THANKS, FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE SAFETY OFFICERS TO ENCOURAGE SAFE FIREARM HANDLING. PLEASE REPORT ANY POTENTIAL VIOLATIONS TO THE RANGE OFFICERS AND/OR THE PISTOL SHOOT COMMITTEE PERSONNEL.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION FROM MATCH PARTICIPATION.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day. So follow us for upcoming oil and gas events for 2022 and 2023
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
2022 Oil and Gas Events Texas
- $375 Million: Enterprise Acquires Joint Venture Interests From Western Midstream
- Glex, Inc – Modular Design and Fabrication Celebrates 30 Year Anniversary 1994-2024
- Digital Marketing, Content Creation & Social Media Management – Allstream Energy Partners Experts in Oil and Gas Marketing and Media
- DT Midstream Reports Strong Fourth Quarter 2023 Results; Raises Dividend and 2024 Adjusted EBITDA Guidance
- NOW offering MARKETING through our Allstream Energy Partners – Allstream: People From The Industry, Helping Tell A Story