3RD Annual Oilfield Water Markets Conference May 17-18, 2023 – Fort Worth
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The oilfield water sector is bigger than ever, and the 3rd Annual Oilfield Water Markets Conference will be the biggest yet. With more than 400 attendees expected, the 2023 event will be held in Forth Worth at the Convention Center for the first time! This venue keeps the conference in DFW for a third year, matches participant preferences, and has the size we need for growth. Great entertainment and dining options are walkable from the venue, enhancing the networking options attendees will experience.
The maturing water midstream sector is adapting to new realities around consolidation, seismicity, and ever bigger volume with an intense focus on creating sustainable flow assurance. The fast-evolving competitive landscape presents abundant opportunities and risks for oilfield water managers and companies. Building on the success of our past events, this conference will gather business leaders from E&P companies, oilfield water midstream, water service companies, information providers, investors, regulators, landowners, and other stakeholders in the oilfield water marketplace to discuss trends that drive value. In addition to the educational opportunity, attendees will be able to take advantage of numerous networking opportunities, including an optional TopGolf outing.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2023 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Events DFW
2023 Oil and Gas Events executive events
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC