Register Now for The Pipeliners Association of Houston January Monthly Meeting 1/10
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Important Notes about the January Meeting
- Meeting will be in-person only
- Early Registration ended January 2, 2022
- Regular Registration ends January 9, 2022
- Late Registration and In-Person Pay at the Door Registration is January 10, 2022
Meeting sponsorship is available
Other Items to Note
Meeting Sponsors Wanted
The Association is accepting meeting sponsorships on a trial basis for $1,500 per meeting.
Meeting Sponsorship are selling fast so act now.
Remaining available: January, June, August, October, and December.
Included in Sponsorship:
- At meeting venue, Meeting Sponsor is provided a table designated for their use to display marketing materials, etc.
- Logo on reminder and registration emails.
- Up to eight dinner tickets for use at the Meeting.
- Up to 16 drink tickets for use at the Meeting.
- Reserved table for eight at the meeting.
- Opportunity to display a slide show BEFORE the meeting begins highlighting the Meeting Sponsor.
- Opportunity to draw the winning ticket(s) if door prize(s) available.
- Acknowledgement during the introductory remarks.
The 2022 membership year began January 1, 2022 and ends December 31, 2022.
Invoices for 2022 Membership have been rendered and were due by December 31, 2021.
Scholarship Important Dates
Scholarship Application Opens: February 8, 2022
Scholarship Application Due Date: March 8 2022 at 12 Noon
Interview Schedule Posted: on or before March 25, 2022
Interview Date: Saturday, April 16, 2022
PETEX Pipeline Technology—Design online course
Course is available online at no charge to Association Members.
To access the Pipeline Technology – Design course navigate to our Website
then select Education from the top Menu
then select PYP / PAH / PETEX Registration (PAH Username and Password required).
Once the PETEX registration form is submitted,
PETEX will provide instructions on how to access the course.
Members will have six months from registration to complete the course.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back