PBGPA Midstream 2021 Shrimp Boil
The PBGPA Midstream 2021 Shrimp Boil will be held October 14, 2021 from 4:00pm – 11:00pm
Join the rest of the Permian Basin chapter at Rolling 7’s for an evening of food, beverages, networking, and the always-popular raffle prizes. Registration and raffle ticket sales will be opening soon!
Registration will be $25.00 per person and will go on sale in early August 2021!
* This event is intended as an adult social for industry professionals. No children will be admitted. We appreciate your consideration.
Please join the Permian Basin GPA Midstream community for this networking and fund-raising event!
- $355 Million Acquisition – Kinder Morgan Acquires Three Landfill Assets from Mas CanAm, LLC
- Enlink & Banpu Develops Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the U.S. Driving Its ESG Principle Towards Low Carbon Society Target
- Tellurian Acquisition of $125 MILLION Haynesville Shale Assets
- Kinder Morgan Permian Highway Pipeline Announces Final Investment Decision for Expansion Project
- “Wellhead to Water” Haynesville to Gulf Coast- Williams Reaches Final Investment Decision on Louisiana Energy Gateway Project – Gathering & Processing to support Transco and Growing LNG Export Market