PBGPA Midstream 2021 Shrimp Boil
The PBGPA Midstream 2021 Shrimp Boil will be held October 14, 2021 from 4:00pm – 11:00pm
Join the rest of the Permian Basin chapter at Rolling 7’s for an evening of food, beverages, networking, and the always-popular raffle prizes. Registration and raffle ticket sales will be opening soon!
Registration will be $25.00 per person and will go on sale in early August 2021!
* This event is intended as an adult social for industry professionals. No children will be admitted. We appreciate your consideration.
Please join the Permian Basin GPA Midstream community for this networking and fund-raising event!
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back