Permian Basin Association of Pipeliners 2022 Christmas Party Dec 1st – Midland
This Event Reminder / Save The Date is sponsored by:
PBAP/PPEF Christmas Party Fundraiser
Thursday December 1, 2022
6:00-10:00 PM CST
Midland Country Club
One Wildcatter Way Midland, TX 79705
West Texas Formal Attire
MEMBERS ARE FREE. OPERATORS ARE FREE.
Please purchase tickets for spouses.
Tickets include $1000 worth of playing money. Poker chips can be traded in for raffle tickets and placed in the bucket to win the raffle prize of your choosing. More can be purchased at event.
Cash bar, or purchase drink tickets at event.
If you bring a toy for TOYS FOR TOTS, we will give you extra playing money per toy/per quality of toy.
MCC Traditional Salad Bar with Two Dressings
Fire Roasted Pork Loin with Apples and Figs
Salmon with Caramelized Pineapple and Dark Rum
Roasted Asparagus with Julienne Peppers
Caramel Cappuccino Torte
Chocolate Peppermint Truffle Bars
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved. Follow our sister page at www.UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming 2022 Oil and Gas Events. The original Energy Calendar.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC