Register Now for the Petrochemical & Refining Summit by Marcus Evans Events July 17-19, 2023 – New Orleans
The most exclusive meeting point for leading petrochemical and refining executives and innovative suppliers and solution providers.
Waldorf Astoria New Orleans, New Orleans, LA.17 July – 19 July 2023
The Petrochemical & Refining Summit provides a platform that helps America’s senior petrochemical and refining executives evaluate and partner with relevant suppliers and solution providers, while we connect innovative petrochemical and refining facilities with these senior forward thinking executives.
stimulating environment | optimal use of your time
The Problems We Solve
Challenges Resolved | Results Delivered
Elite Group | Unparalleled Interactions
Strategic Meetings in a Focused Environment
We connect petrochemical and refining executives with sellers of products and services by assembling the who’s who of the petrochemical and refining industry in one place at one time, and match potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings. We all gather at the Petrochemical & Refining Summit during July 17-19, 2023 at The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New Orleans, LA.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back