Phillips 66 8th Annual A Toast to United Way Experience October 18, 2023 – Hotel ZaZa Social Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Join for the 8th Annual Toast to United Way of Greater Houston, an evening of food and drinks, wine pull, and whiskey silent auction in the company of Phillips 66 Senior Leadership, Wednesday, October 18, 2023 from 6 – 9 PM at Hotel ZaZa in Houston, TX. All funds raised during the evening will be donated to United Way of Greater Houston.
The event offers an opportunity for industry customers, counterparties, vendors, and contractors to mingle with Phillips 66 Senior Leadership. Learn about exciting projects on the horizon and get an opportunity to shake hands with several key decision-makers.
Who Will Attend
Phillips 66 senior decision-makers and leadership, peer vendors, contractors, and Phillips 66 industry partners.
When & Where
Wednesday, October 18, 2023 from 6 – 9 PM
9787 Katy Fwy
Houston TX 77024
Increase Your Company’s Presence Through Event Sponsorship
Gain exposure for your brand, product or service.
Announce new products/services to Phillips 66, customers, counter-parties, vendors, and contractors. Toast to United Way of Greater Houston underwriters have been featured in local news and shared across social channels.
Build relationships and collaborate with attendees and industry leaders to promote new ideas and create business opportunities.
Extend your brand’s presence beyond the Phillips 66 Corporate Golf Tournament, which takes place the next day. Get an edge on conversations before the Golf Tournament begins.
For more information about the event, or to sign up as a Sponsor, please contact Janet Chen, Logistics Coordinator, Janet.W.Chen@p66.com
What to Expect: Last year’s event recap Video Sponsored by:
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC