PIOGA – Ted Cranmer Memorial Golf Outing and Steak Fry
Event Reminder Sponsored By:
2021 Ted Cranmer Memorial Golf Outing & Steak Fry
Wanango Country Club
Monday, June 7, 2021
Join us with your industry friends and associates for a day of golf and great food!
The golf outing and steak fry dinner returns to one of the finest golf courses in Northwestern Pennsylvania, the Wanango Country Club on the outskirts of Oil City.
Golf Tournament – 10:00 a.m.
The golf tournament is in a scramble format, with registration at 9 a.m. and a shotgun start at 10. We plan a variety of contests on the course. Lunch will be provided to all golfers, and beverages will be available on the course. The golf package includes cart and green fees, skill prizes, lunch and beverages during play, then a delicious steak fry picnic when you return to the clubhouse. Mulligans will be available for purchase at registration.
Steak Fry Dinner Only
If you want to come for the dinner only, join us at 3 p.m. for drinks. After golf, the Wanango Country Club will serve us a sumptuous New York Strip Steak Fry with baked potato and a variety of side dishes to satisfy every palate. Dinner is at 4 p.m.
Registration and fees for the day’s options are priced separately.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back