Pipe Liners Club of Tulsa Big Bass Classic Fishing Tournament
This Event Reminder is Sponsored By:
7TH ANNUAL 2021 PIPE LINER’S BIG BASS CLASSIC!
KEYSTONE STATE PARK, NEW MANNFORD RAMP, LAKE KEYSTONE
It is that time of year again! The Tulsa Pipe Liner’s Club is gearing up for the 7th annual Big Bass Classic scholarship fishing tournament and luncheon.
The Tulsa Pipe Liners Club is acceptation door prize donations and goodie bags at this time.
The 7th annual event will be held again at Keystone State Park, New Mannford ramp, Lake Keystone on Friday, October 8th. No limit on number of boats allowed in the tournament! Start time is 7:30am and fishing concludes at 12:30pm; official weigh-in and lunch will immediately follow. It will be first come, first served regarding where you are in line so get registered and be there early. This year we are expecting to have a huge turn out with lots of great food and fun. No boat, no problem! There are plenty of excellent fishing spots from the shore. You are NOT required to have a boat to participate in the tournament. Don’t forget, kids under 17 fish for free with a paid adult entry. So, load up the family and come join us for a day of fun in the sun. Sign up today!
Back by popular demand, the Big Bass Classic “Lucky Big Bass Contest”! All participants will get a shot at winning a brand new, decked out, bass boat. The winner will need a little bit of skill and a little bit of luck; who knows it could be you!
When- Friday October 8th (registration deadline is Friday October 1st) Where- Keystone State Park, New Mannford Ramp, Lake Keystone New Mannford Ramp 1026 OK-151 Sand Springs, OK 74063
A printable file of details and directions can be downloaded HERE
For additional information please contact Danny Lott at (405) 880-0593 or Sean Kelley at (918) 378-7988
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for gathering, gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC