Pipe Liners Club of Tulsa Golf Tournament – Spring 2021
2021 SPRING SCHOLARSHIP GOLF TOURNAMENT PLAYER REGISTRATION
MONDAY APRIL 19TH AT THE CLUB AT INDIAN SPRINGS, 16006 E. 131ST STREET SOUTH, BROKEN ARROW OK
The Spring Golf Tournament is just around the corner, Monday April 19th at The Club at Indian Springs in Broken Arrow. Grab your co-workers or a few of your clients and get signed up for a great day of golf, food, fun, and prizes. Back by popular demand, the Hole-in-One contest! Everyone golfing will have an opportunity to win a MEGA-Prize! Golfers on both courses will have the same opportunity to take a swing and possibly win. The tournament will consist of a single shotgun start on both courses, tee-time is 9am. Due to the size of our event we are in hopes to get everyone off the course much earlier in the afternoon. Trophies and raffle ticket prize drawings will immediately follow the single flight of golf.
Don’t wait, get signed up now! There are a number of great sponsorship opportunities and they are first come, first served. Sign up today!
Entry deadline is Sunday April 11th. Entry fees include green fees, range balls, cart, lunch, and one door prize ticket. Single player entry fees are $200 and Team entry fees are $750 (please indicate team member names while completing online registration). Please indicate if you have a course preference, River or Lakes, and we will try to accommodate!
Please ensure you are logged in to your account before attempting to register! If you have any questions please call Tucker Rutherford at email@example.com or (918) 340-2070.
2022 Pipe Liners Club of Tulsa Spring Golf Tournament Register Here:
- $355 Million Acquisition – Kinder Morgan Acquires Three Landfill Assets from Mas CanAm, LLC
- Enlink & Banpu Develops Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the U.S. Driving Its ESG Principle Towards Low Carbon Society Target
- Tellurian Acquisition of $125 MILLION Haynesville Shale Assets
- Kinder Morgan Permian Highway Pipeline Announces Final Investment Decision for Expansion Project
- “Wellhead to Water” Haynesville to Gulf Coast- Williams Reaches Final Investment Decision on Louisiana Energy Gateway Project – Gathering & Processing to support Transco and Growing LNG Export Market