Pipeliners of Houston Golf Tournament-Spring (details soon)
LET’S GO GOLFING!!!!!! – To register click HERE
Registration is open from February 9 to March 5! You must be a member in good standing to register.
The Pipeliner’s Association of Houston (PAH) will host its Spring Golf Tournament on March 29, 2021! We invite you to come enjoy a round of golf at the Clubs of Kingwood located at 1700 Lake Kingwood Trail Kingwood, TX 77339. Thank you to all of our sponsors and we look forward to another successful tournament!
Due to the current pandemic; we are going to continue to do things like we did in the fall of 2020. We are going to be assigning each registering team a tee time slot. You should show up a few minutes before your tee time and you will be given a sanitized golf cart. We will still have our regular cookers and station sponsors out on the course so you will get to experience all that as usual. We WILL have our post event party for this tournament. This event will take place outside under a tent at the country club. One special item that will have this year is a delicious crawfish boil sponsored by LJA Engineering!!! As we have done in the past; we will give out tons of door prizes and the awards for the tournament.
Kingwood Tournament Schedule:
Tee Times Begin – 8:00 am
Tee Times End – 12:00 pm
Award Ceremony and Raffle to follow
Golf Tournament Chair
Co-Chair & Tiger Drive Coordinator
Executive Tournament Coordinator
Cooker & Station Coordinator
Beverage Cart Coordinator
Golf Committee Chair
This is a place holder for event date for scheduling, budgets, & sponsorship purposes. Midstream Calendar features the best events in midstream in one place for easy access. Be sure to subscribe on the website fore future insider updates! We publish all midstream events – Gathering, Processing, Transmission, Compression, Terminals, Above Ground Storage, Below Ground Storage and LNG.
Contact Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com for more info.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back