Register Now for the 31st Annual CC API Sporting Clay Shoot March 4th – Corpus Christi
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
About API CC:
The Corpus Christi API is non-profit professional organization of the national trade association of the American Petroleum Institute (API). The API represents all aspects of America’s oil and natural gas industry. Membership comes from all segments of the industry, including the largest majors to the smallest of independents, refiners, pipeline operators, services and supply companies. The API supports a strong, viable oil and natural gas industry through advocacy, research, statistics, standards, certification and education.
The Corpus Christi Chapter of the API is comprised of individuals who work in and around oilfield related businesses. Our mission is to promote the fellowship and professional development of our members through the exchange of operational experience and operations oriented meeting programs, along with a variety of fund raising events which support educational scholarships and community service project
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Corpus Chrisiti
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back