Register Now for the 3rd American Hydrogen Forum Mar 15, 16
Countries across the world are seeking for a sustainable, cost-effective and easily applied source of energy. It is important to come up with solutions that help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and are technologically feasible – hydrogen could definitely be part of the answer and become the key component of the U.S. clean energy mix in the future. China, Japan and the European Union states have been actively investing in hydrogen infrastructure development and research, and the USA seems to be lagging behind in terms of unlocking hydrogen potential.
Hydrogen has enormous potential to become an important part of a decarbonized energy system and the USA should accelerate the process of laying the policy, commercial and technological foundations for GHG-free hydrogen production and utilization.
The American Hydrogen Forum will provide a platform for relevant stakeholders from the government, research, technology and service sectors to join a clean energy debate and collaborate in searching for sustainable hydrogen economy solutions.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Events Houston
2023 Oil and Gas Events Texas
2023 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC