Register Now for the 4th Annual Oilfield Water Industry Update 10/5 – Houston by Oilfield Water Connection
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
This one-day event will showcase the latest business trends in full-cycle shale water management, while enabling face-to-face networking for executives and investors in one of Houston’s most prestigious venues – The Houstonian.
Participants will connect with colleagues, hear leaders discuss market trends, and enjoy first-class amenities on a 27-acre wooded oasis in the heart of Houston. This is a 100% in-person conference with no virtual component.
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
Upcoming 2022 oil and gas conferences
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
2022 Oil and Gas Events Texax
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back