Register Now for the ESRI Pipeline Seminar October 11, 2023 Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
We invite you to a full day of industry-specific updates, insights, and networking.
Attendees of this in-person seminar will have the opportunity to see the latest Esri technology in action through pipeline operator-specific workflow demonstrations. These demonstrations will concentrate on pipeline workflows that utilize various capabilities of ArcGIS. In addition, participants will discover how geographic information system (GIS) technology is currently being employed by other pipeline operators and engage with fellow professionals to share ideas and best practices.
After the seminar, we will have a social gathering to continue sharing ideas and networking in a more relaxed setting. Please include this activity, which will end at about 6 p.m., in your travel plans.
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC