Register Now for the Houston GPA Midstream August Luncheon Aug 30 – Topic: “NextGen Gas: Strengthening American Gas for the Future”
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
NextGen Gas: Strengthening American Gas for the Future
Zach Graham, New Energy Ventures, Williams
An accomplished Midstream Business and Commercial Development professional with more than half a decade of experience, Zach Graham is the Gulf Coast Business Development Representative for New Energy Ventures at Williams, a low-carbon and renewable business development group focused on generating innovative and sustainable clean energy solutions. Zach drives the development of low-carbon solutions and is accountable for Williams’ NextGen Gas program in the Gulf Coast, deploying state-of-the-art technology to provide end-users with the cleanest low-emission natural gas available. Zach’s experience spans the midstream segment, holding various roles in natural gas gathering and processing, commodities marketing risk and analytics, and business development.
Prior to his role in New Energy Ventures, Zach was responsible for various assets in Williams’ Gulf of Mexico Commercial Development team, including Williams’ Mobile Bay gas processing plant, offshore floating production systems, and oil and gas pipelines.
Zach received his Master of Science in Quantitative Financial Economics from Oklahoma State University and his Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from Texas Tech University.
An active leader in the community, Zach serves on the Williams United Way Board and has previously served as the Scholarship Chair and Treasurer of the Houston Gas Processors Association.
Members – $75
Owner/Operator Members – $0
BECOME A MEMBER OF HGPA TODAY
Benefits of membership ($150) include:
Company recognition on website
Discounted training (10%)
Access to member-only events
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back