Register Now for the OKC Pipeliners Association May 11 Monthly Meeting – OKC
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Sarah Stogner believes anything is possible if we put our minds to it.
She’s an oil and gas attorney who has spent the past 14 years representing various oil and gas upstream and midstream entities in risk allocation contract negotiation and litigation. She’s supervisor well control certified and for the past 18 months has been making international news with her unconventional campaign that took Texas railroad commissioner incumbent Wayne Christian into the Republican primary run-off.
These days she’s passionate about helping good operators pave the way for responsible oil and gas while helping landowners protect their freshwater and pore space. She’s looking forward to discussing 4 and 5 string casing designs, and how there’s no such thing as green energy.
Please make sure you see the notes at the bottom of the page – they are important!
We’ll be meeting only IN PERSON.
|With our new web site and registration system we now have the ability to check in using a technology we’ve all become familiar with – a QR Code (see photo to the right). Upon payment and registration completion you will receive a “ticket” in your email that includes a QR Code. Please have that email (or QR Code) pulled up on your mobile device as you prepare to check in to speed up the process. Your code will be scanned at the registration desk and you’ll be checked in. Once checked in, you can pick up your name tag and drink tickets. Note: that the QR Code is specific to your registration for this meeting and will not work otherwise.|
If you’re new to a Pipeliners Club meeting, here’s our typical agenda:
5:15 PM Social & Networking Hour
6:15 PM Dinner
6:45 PM Call to Order
7:00 PM Guest Speaker
8:00 PM Meeting Adjourn
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back