Register Now for the Pipe Liners Club of Tulsa Christmas Gala Dec 6th
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
2021 CHRISTMAS GALA
THE MAYO HOTEL, 115 WEST 5TH STREET TULSA OK
Our annual Christmas Gala is scheduled for Monday evening December 6, at the Mayo Hotel in Tulsa.
Don’t miss out on this wonderful event!
Individual tickets are $125.00 each
Host Sponsorship– $2,000.00 includes a designated table of 10 seats, pre-event promotion, and on site signage.
Supporting Sponsorship– $600.00 includes table signage, pre-event promotion, and on site signage. (does not include tickets)
Click * HERE to register for sponsorship or to buy individual tickets. Be sure to sign in to your online account before accessing the link.
We have a special room rate available for the night of the Gala. King Rooms are $129.00 and Suites are $169.00. Just mention the gala when booking your room to get the special rate!
THANK YOU 2021 GALA SPONSORS!
- Tulsa Rig Iron
- Big Elk Energy Systems
- Cleveland Integrity Services
- Eagle Infrastructure
- Explorer Pipeline
- Troy Construction
- TRC Companies
- South East Directional Drilling
- Broken Arrow Electric Supply
- Associates CCI
- BKW, Inc.
- Vector Environmental Services
6TH ANNUAL AFTER PARTY SPONSORS:
- Pipeline Equipment Solutions
- Darby Equipment
- Tulsa Rig Iron
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for gathering, gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC