Register Now for The Pipeliners Association of Houston Monthly Meeting – Holiday Social Dec 5th
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Event Name:Monthly Business Meeting
Description:Topic: Holiday Social
Entertainment: Runaway Radio
Runaway Radio will be our band again this year. Dancing and a meal! It was great fun last year, and we’ll have a few folks from our sister Pipeliners Organizations (Louisiana, San Antonio, Tulsa) planning to celebrate with us. Spouses are encouraged register and attend with members. There will be a few door prizes and giveaways for the event.
* Each in-person registration includes one meal and one drink ticket
DEADLINE for Early Registration is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, November 27.
DEADLINE for Regular Registration is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, December 4.
Late and In-Person Registration is Monday, December 5.
Social Hour: 5:30 p.m.
Dinner: 6:30 p.m.
Program: 6:45 p.m.
Election of Directors and Officers for 2023 term
The Nominating Committee recommends the following nominees for 2023 Board and Officer positions:
President and Board Chair – Alex McConnell
Director – 1st of 2 year term – K.C. Yost
Director – 1st of 2 year term – Gary Daileda
Vice President – Paul Prodoehl
Treasurer – Tim LeVrier
Secretary – Andrew Bermack
Assistant Secretary – Rob Koenig
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables. We help oil and gas events get scheduled out for max participation. From the Oil Patch to LNG ship loading.
2023 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
Contact Efrain@AllstreamEP.com for more info.
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC