Register Now for The Pipeliners Association of Houston Monthly Meeting Oct 3rd – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Location Norris Centers – Houston 816 Town & Country Blvd. Suite 210 Houston, Texas 77024
Monthly Meeting Schedule Social Hour: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Dinner: 6:30 to 7:00 p.m. Program: 6:45 to 7:45 p.m.
Topic: Introduction to Fiber Optic Leak and intrusion Detection of Pipelines Speaker: Paul Stevenson, President / CEO of Inteli-DAS LLC
Important Notes about the October Meeting Meeting will be in-person only Early Registration ends September 25, 2022 Regular Registration ends October 2, 2022 Late Registration and In-Person Pay at the Door Registration is October 3, 2022
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. The original energy calendar featuring all streams of energy with renewables.
2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
Contact Efrain@AllstreamEP.com for more info.
- Midstream News: CJ Hughes Announces New Member – Kelly Nissenbaum, Vice President of Business Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy
- November 1 News: Ergon Acquires EnLink Midstream – Ohio River Valley Operations – $59.7 Million
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- Midstream News: BKV and EnLink Midstream Commence First Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project in the Barnett Shale
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC