Register Now for the Western Energy Alliance 2022 Golf Tournament June 16th- Denver
Western Energy Alliance is pleased to present our 2022 Golf Tournament at Arrowhead Golf Club, a magnificent Robert Trent Jones, Sr./Robert Trent Jones, Jr.-designed championship layout. The property has been 300 million years in the making, featuring extreme elevation changes, abundant wildlife, and thousands of feet of ancient red sandstone rocks towering majestically above the fairways.
All golfers will receive breakfast, lunch, a hosted beverage cart, and a complimentary ditty bag. Registration and breakfast begins at 8:00 AM with a shotgun start at 9:00 AM. During the tournament, golfers will have the opportunity to purchase Mulligans and Birdie Bags! All proceeds from these events will benefit Western Energy Alliance.
|Event Item Name||Expires||Pricing|
|Team Sponsor (Foursome)||Jun 16, 2022||
|Team + Watering Hole Sponsor||Jun 10, 2022||
|Team + Ditty Bag Sponsor||Jun 10, 2022||
|Team + Drink Cart Sponsor||Jun 10, 2022||
|Team + Contest Hole Sponsor||Jun 10, 2022||
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and 2022 midstream & pipeline conferences for gathering and gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. More 2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
2022 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back