Register Today – YPE – Energy Transitions – Does Oil & Gas Have a Future? 11/10
About this event
Join YPE Houston for its Breakfast Speaker Series featuring Wil Van Loh, CEO of Quantum Energy Partners. The topic will focus on how oil and gas companies must choose where and how to compete as the world transitions to a low-carbon future.
Wil founded Quantum in 1998 and serves as CEO of the firm and as Chairman of QEP’s Investment Committee, Chairman of Quantum’s Operating Committee and is a member of QLCP’s investment committee.
Prior to founding Quantum, Wil founded Windrock Capital, an energy investment banking firm specializing in raising private equity for and providing merger, acquisition, and divestiture advice to private energy companies. Early in his career, Wil worked in the energy investment banking groups of Kidder, Peabody & Co. and NationsBank.
Wil is an active civic leader, currently serving on the Board of Trustees of Baylor College of Medicine, the Board of Visitors of the MD Anderson Cancer Center, the Board of Directors of Family Legacy, and as Chairman of the Investment Committee of the Kingdom Giving Fund. Wil holds a B.B.A. in Finance from Texas Christian University.
Date and time
Wed, November 10, 2021
7:30 AM – 9:00 AM CST
The Houston Club
910 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX 77002
Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Midstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for gathering, gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Brenner’s on The Riverwalk – 7min Walk
- VIP PERK – GPA Midstream : FREE Appetizer & Priority Seating – Morton’s The Steakhouse – 5 Min Walk
- BREAKING: Sept 5th $14 Billion Deal – Enbridge Announces Strategic Acquisition of Three U.S. Based Utilities to Create Largest Natural Gas Utility Franchise in North America
- BREAKING 9/5: $885 Million Deal – Western Midstream Announces Expansion of Powder River Basin Footprint With the Acquisition of Meritage Midstream
- The Why – Midstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back